Prostatitis is a fairly common condition among men (women this disease is not threatened because the prostate gland is an exclusively male body of the genitourinary system). Only one of the five representatives of the stronger sex even once in life faced with a similar problem. Prostatitis is a male disease of the urogenital area, a mandatory attribute which is an inflammatory process that is localized in the prostate gland. Why in this age aktiviziruyutsya problems with men's health?
The symptoms of prostatitis, which first drew the attention of a man are usually the following:
- Early in the disease, when the prostate only began to increase in volume, it only slightly compresses the ureter, which surrounds like a ring on your finger. Thus, one of the first symptoms of prostatitis would be considered a small narrowing of the ureter, and, consequently, a certain obstruction to the passage of urine, difficulty urinating.
- The resulting problem is frequent urination. In the beginning this manifestation is not a concern, the man never wakes up to this at night, can stand for emptying the bladder once or twice in the night and chalk it up to an extra Cup of tea for dinner. But, over time, the intervals between urination will be greatly reduced.
- The presence of pain in the abdomen is one of the first symptoms of prostatitis. They can be a different feeling, pulling, pressing, bursting, disturbed they are usually in the late afternoon or after any power loads.
- Minor disorders of erection and premature ejaculation, of course, take any man and his partner some concern, but it is just as often blamed on fatigue and stress.
Such insignificant at first glance, disorders of the male urogenital system, without due attention, from both the patient and the physician, will certainly result in great problems, which chronic prostatitis. Inflammation of the prostate gland can be acute, bacterial form and, in the case of a running disease in its complicated, the chronic form.
Symptoms of prostatitis in the acute phase of bacterial shapes:
- High body temperature, long holding time in the area of 39 degrees.
- General weakness, body aches, painful condition.
- Nausea, in severe cases reaching to recurrent vomiting.
- Severe pain in the perineum, lower abdomen, and periodically in lower back and testicles. Pain is often worse when the stool, as well during bowel movements can appear mucous discharge from the urethra.
- When digital rectal prostate examination by a doctor examination can be identified the increase in prostate volume, change its structure, often palpated various formations and scars.
- Frequent, difficult, painful urination. Due to the fact that an inflamed prostate too hard squeezes the urethra, the man have to strain to start urination, because of the same reason and in some cases the bladder is not completely emptied, which does not bring the desired relief after visiting the toilet.
- Sharp pain during ejaculation.
If not treat prostatitis at this stage, it is guaranteed to develop into the chronic stage. Chronic prostatitis is divided into three main types:
- Chronic infectious prostatitis.
- Chronic noninfectious prostatitis.
- Chronic asymptomatic prostatitis.
Symptoms of prostatitis in its asymptomatic form, as is clear from the name, are not available, the patient complains of nothing, is absolutely the same lifestyle as usual. It is found in most cases by accident, in taking blood tests and finding of the increased amount of white blood cells or bacteria, or by taking a biopsy of the prostate.
The symptoms of prostatitis when it is chronic non-bacterial form:
- Abacterial prostatitis has another name, namely "chronic pelvic pain syndrome". Pain frequent, repetitive, but varied both in smaller and in a big way. Localization of pain is intermittent, it can be very prostate, perineum, and pain in the tailbone, testicles, the male sexual organ. During defecation pain are concentrated in the anus and rectum. The increase in the intensity of the pain occurs even at low loads.
- Disorders of sexual desire, decreased libido, erection unstable, periodically disappearing in the process of copulation, as well as early ejaculation.
- Violation of urination. The urge to emptying of the bladder is quite common, but completely empty it does not always work — you have to put in the effort. The stream of urine becomes much thinner, this is due to the presence of primary sclerosing changes of the ureter in the area of the prostate.
- Depression, mild or severe depression, lethargy, insomnia, or, conversely, drowsiness and fits of anger — is possible, the manifestations of psychological disorders in men suffering from prostatitis.
Symptoms of prostatitis in its chronic infectious form:
- Pain syndrome in this case depends entirely on the degree of aggravation of the disease in a given time. With peak concentrations of bacteria pain dull, nagging, continuous, localized in a groin, scrotum, in the lower part of the abdomen, worse in the sitting position (especially when on a hard surface), urination, defecation and ejaculation.
- During remission, a period of weakening or complete disappearance of other symptoms of prostatitis in its chronic bacterial form, impaired urination, or rather the voltage when you try to empty the bladder and the inability to do this fully is the only symptom that remains with a man in this disease. At the time of aggravation is often a man completely deprived of the ability to urinate, as the prostate is just inflamed blocks the passage of urine in the urethra or urine flows drop by drop, literally.
- The feeling of stretching and pain in the bladder also often accompany the disease in the acute phase. The stagnation of urine favors the development of infections and the formation of salt microcrystals, injuring the mucous wall of the bladder. Urination in the urine are observed filaments and flakes are white in color.
- Often there is prolonged erection during sleep, but at the moment of intercourse, she often becomes so that to complete sexual intercourse is not no way. If this happened, you may experience sharp pain during or immediately after orgasm, and the ejaculate can be seen, the impurities of the blood.
In a clinical exacerbation of prostatitis may be cases of acute reaction to the inflammatory process in the prostate gland, without accurate diagnosis and proper, timely and adequate treatment, leading to such complications as blood poisoning and even local areas of suppuration in the body of the prostate. Treatment at home is possible only after consultation with a specialist, the price of the issue is your health.
Symptoms of prostatitis — what to pay attention?
Symptoms of many diseases are similar, for example, the urination disorder may be as in prostatitis and prostate adenoma. Signs of any disease more specifically characterize it, as belong only to him, avoiding vague language. Common symptoms of prostatitis have their own features at each specific stage of the disease. For example, when running the acute form of inflammation of the prostate in this glandular-muscular organ can develop not just purulent inflammation, but also to form abscissae cavity. Often this state is accompanied by quite high, not declining temperature, sharp pains in the lower abdomen, suprapubic region, perineum, and upper thighs. Frequent urge to urinate, but the urine flow is significantly hampered, because the urethra gets squeezed prostate gland to such an extent that in some cases, only medical intervention can help to empty the bladder.
The first signs of prostatitis in men:
- A fever is a natural reaction of the organism to the inflammatory process.
- The change in the frequency of urination in a big way (especially at night).
- Uncomfortable feeling in the urethra: appeared burning sensation, irritation, pain when urination.
- The emergence of thread-like formations of white color in the urine.
- Pain in the lower abdomen.
- The decrease in potency, and pain during ejaculation.
The first signs of prostatitis in men in the chronic form is almost identical to the signs of the acute phase of the disease, but it additionally joins a significant reduction in enjoyment of sexual intercourse, the so-called "blurry" orgasm, in which there is no previous thrills and total satisfaction does not occur. Man may notice how during bowel movement urethral mucus.
Secondary signs of inflammation of prostate in men
Alas, but I found the first signs of prostatitis, the vast majority of men don't hurry to the clinic, hoping that everything will somehow be okay. However, over time, the symptoms only worsen, in addition to the disease will certainly add more unpleasant signs.
Secondary signs of inflammation of prostate in men:
- Pain during urination. In very advanced cases, blood can appear in urine.
- Emptying the bladder requires a great deal of effort. A thin stream of urine and intermittent, the feeling of fullness of the bladder after using the bathroom, sometimes help to cope with stagnation of urine can be a doctor.
- The decline in the quality of erection, until the appearance of temporary impotence.
Symptoms of various diseases periodically coincide.
Symptoms of prostatitis in men — the first signs and manifestations of disease, diagnosis and treatment
Medical statistics say that most men on our planet do not know what prostatitis. However, the disease is not always quickly detected and treated. If we talk about the age of the disease, the symptoms of prostatitis can be diagnosed at the age of 18, but the long chronic disease with inflammation of the gland (prostate) is characteristic for patients of more advanced age. The name of the disease comes from the Latin "prostatitis", which literally translates as prostate and inflammation. Prostatitis in men is the generic name of inflammation in the prostate, a holistic picture of the causes and mechanisms of development which has not been fully elucidated.
The main feature of the disease related to the local symptoms is pain. By their nature, they are aching, pulling, arching or pressing. The feelings of pain in prostatitis in men are slight or strong, but they are always concentrated in the perineum, in the anus or sacrum. Cause pain symptom is the irritation of the prostate products of the inflammatory process. What else are the symptoms for prostatitis?
Pain may be accompanied by discharge. From the external opening of the urethra often appear discharge varying degrees of transparency, different thickness and colors, for example, thick and white milk in the end of urination or defecation. In the chronic form the patient may be spermatorrhea – selection of the sperm in small portions during defecation and tension of the muscles of the perineum. Selection for prostatitis in men can be purulent greenish hue. They are found in sluggish course of the disease, consist of damaged epithelium, mucus, leukocytes. This type of discharge, presence of pain symptom, chills and high body temperature indicates the transition of the disease in acute form. If the sick man did not turn to the urologist, the disease can cause serious pathology: sclerosis of the prostate, infertility.
The symptoms of chronic prostatitis
The first symptoms of chronic prostatitis can be considered a discomfort, abdominal pain, sometimes lower back and hip. In just a few days progressing sexual dysfunction. After intercourse, the tip of the penis may occur nagging pain, which alone passes for a few minutes. Finally, each begins to urinate accompanied by burning and pain, which will gradually increase.
Symptoms of acute prostatitis in men
In this form of the disease divided into catarrhal, follicular, suppurative. In the first case, the symptoms of acute prostatitis men characterized by problems with urination, in the second they are completed pain in the scrotum and fever. In the third case the disease manifests itself in the form of the abscesses of the glands and the strongest manifestation of all these symptoms.
Treatment of prostatitis in men
The treatment process includes measures to eliminate inflammation and stagnation in the prostate. Success depends on a fast to get rid of them. Treatment of prostatitis in men with diagnosis, by identifying the root of the problem. The doctor will take a swab from the urethra and if so will prescribe antibiotic therapy. The duration of treatment will depend on the degree of destruction of the body and how effectively it will disappear, the existing symptoms.