Treatment of prostatitis at home with folk remedies is a fairly common way of dealing with this disease. Most men are ashamed of their delicate problems, so they are in no hurry to seek medical help.
Complications of self-treatment of prostatitis
The disease progresses, rapidly developing from an acute stage into a chronic one. As a result, all sorts of complications develop, which are fraught with impotence, infertility and the appearance of oncology.
However, when choosing traditional methods of treating prostatitis, caution should be exercised.
This ailment lends itself well only to complex therapy, which is best done under the supervision of a doctor. Here physical exercise, taking medications and home medicine recipes should be organically combined. Consider the most effective means of alternative medicine used to combat various forms of the disease.
In this case, inflammation of the prostate gland is provoked by pathogenic microflora or viral infections. Therefore, it is important to eliminate the cause of the disease.
For this, the following means are used:
- Antibacterial drugs.
- Anti-inflammatory nonsteroidal drugs.
- Alpha blockers.
- Calming drugs.
In addition, the patient is advised to follow a strict diet, which implies a complete rejection of spicy foods, smoked salted foods. It is recommended to exclude strong coffee, nicotine, alcohol, strongly carbonated drinks from the diet.
As a supplement, traditional medicine for prostatitis advises trying this recipe:
- 100 grams of chopped aspen bark, pour vodka or alcohol, leave in a dark place for two weeks.
- The tincture is taken twice a day in a dessert spoon.
The duration of the wellness course is 1. 5 weeks.
Inflammation of the prostate gland, caused by impaired blood circulation, and stagnation of secretions amenable to such treatment:
- Pumpkin seeds: at least 30-40 pieces daily.
- Parsley seeds. The seeds of this plant are ground to a powdery mass. Then 2 dessert spoons of the resulting product are poured with water (100 ml), allowed to boil, cooled. Take the broth daily before each meal.
- Black elderberry. Here you need squeezed juice of ripe fruits, which is drunk before meals for 1. 5 weeks.
How is acute prostatitis in men treated?
The following folk remedies are used here:
- Grind half a kilogram of pumpkin seeds, mix them with honey (200 g). From the resulting mass, you need to make small balls.
- Store the product in the refrigerator. Honey balls are consumed as ordinary candies, 2-3 pieces a day.
- The duration of treatment is a month.
Alternatively, you can try a decoction of celandine with the addition of honey.
This tool is prepared according to the following scheme:
- Dry herb celandine in a crushed form - 100 g.
- Bee honey - 500 g.
- Boiled water - 700 ml.
The plant mass is poured with water, boiled and simmered on fire for half an hour. After which the broth is infused until completely cooled, decanted, honey is added. Then the product is thoroughly mixed, stored in the refrigerator in a hermetically sealed container. Take a large spoonful of broth daily.
Frequency of admission: 3 times a day.
It should be noted that massage helps to cope with pain, however, not all men agree to such radical methods of influence.
Folk remedies for chronic prostatitis and recipes are striking in their variety, but we will consider only the safest and most effective ones.
- Baths with hazel. Young shoots of this plant, together with the foliage, are poured with half a liter of water, boiled for at least 15 minutes. Then the broth is allowed to settle until the liquid has cooled to room temperature, filtered. The product is poured into a basin, hot water is added (the temperature should be comfortable for the body), the perineum is immersed in water. The course of such treatment is 21 days, subject to regular use.
- Aspen bark. Please note that it is necessary to harvest plant raw materials in the spring, when the juices begin to move, before bud break. 100 grams of bark is crushed to a minimum fraction, poured with vodka (200 ml). The tool is insisted for two weeks in a dry, dark place using a glass container. It is recommended to shake the composition daily. Then the tincture is filtered through a gauze cloth. Recommended dosage: 20 drops daily with the addition of a small amount of boiled water. Treatment course: 2 months.
It should be noted that the treatment of prostatitis in men with these folk remedies is characterized only by positive reviews.
Propolis in folk medicine for prostatitis is considered one of the most effective means. This bee glue is a unique combination of healing ingredients, vitamins and minerals. Folk remedies for prostatitis and recipes with propolis look like this:
- Infusion. 2 tablespoons of crushed propolis are poured with a glass of alcohol and insisted for two weeks in a glass container made of darkened glass. After the specified period, the tincture is filtered, taken strictly in agreement with the attending physician, depending on the form and degree of neglect of the disease.
- Broth. 50 grams of propolis is crushed, filled with water (150 ml), allowed to boil and simmer in a steam bath for 15 minutes. The resulting broth should be drunk within 90 minutes, observing equal time intervals.
- Candles. If you mix 100 grams of melted propolis and 50 grams of cocoa butter, you can make candles. The shape and size are selected individually.
It is important to understand that there is no universal cure for prostatitis in men, so folk remedies must be combined with taking medications. Therefore, in order to be guaranteed to forget about unpleasant symptoms, you need to apply complex therapy.